Orders and payments
What is the process of ordering products from the Web Site of Winepoems?
- Find the products that interest you via the search engine or the various thematic pages. Click on the link “Buy” next to the product you want and it will be added to the electronic “shopping cart” you. You will be automatically redirected to the page of the contents of your Shopping Cart. If you want to continue your shopping, click the link “Continue Shopping”. The products you have selected will remain in your shopping cart, and you can continue your purchases with the selection and add your other products to your cart.
- When you have finished your selections, the page of the contents of your shopping cart click on the “Submit Order” located under the list of products you have in your basket and you will have a secure connection.
For all phases of the order there is help on the pages of the various phases of the order. But if you have the slightest question about the proper completion of your order, help is just a phone call away! Partners of Wine Poems is anytime available to assist you in completing your order.
How will I know if my order has been given?
Once your order is given, you will receive an automated email that will inform you about the items you ordered, their price and the total cost of your order, and will confirm the information you entered when ordering, that the shipping address and billing information (invoice or receipt, billing information, etc.). Once your order is forwarded for delivery, you will receive an email informing you about.
If I want to send someone a gift, what is the process and how I make sure not included receipt?
When ordering fill out a separate shipping address and billing address. Also fill the gift message you want to accompany your gift. The receipt or invoice will be sent to your billing address and your gift will arrive at shipping address only accompanied by the dispatch note without indicating prices.
Can I send a personal message or wishes to him I send a gift?
Admittedly If your order is for a gift, you can fill in a message for the whole order. With this option you will see the field for entering your message, you will then enter your message.
This message will arrive together with your order to the recipient of the gift, like a card (calling card) with your name, inside white envelope.
Charges – Payment Methods
In what ways can I pay the ordered products?
You can pay your order with 4 ways:
- With bank deposit of WinePoems.gr
- Cash on delivery
- Through service PayPal
- At local store
1. Payment by bank transfer.
You can deposit money on your orders to one of his accounts winepoems.gr. The exact amount including shipping costs, will inquire according to your request method.
- If you order through the Website of Winepoems, then the exact amount shown at the end of your billing.
- If you order by any other method, you’ll find out from our partner that helped you in submitting your order.
We recommend using Web Banking, which are now available from almost all banks ..
In all cases the money should reach our account should be EXACTLY the amount indicated at the end of your order NET, without charges or deductions. Especially in the case of Web Banking when asked to determine who shall bear the costs (sender, recipient, or both) you should select ‘Sender’.
Οι Τραπεζικοί Λογαριασμοί του Winepoems είναι οι ακόλουθοι:
Accounts of Wine Poems are:
1. PIRAEUS Ar.6305-136552-217 Acc .: IBAN: GR9001713050006305136552217
Beneficiary: George Gkafas & Co
2. NATIONAL BANK: No. 44,844,129,310. Acc .: IBAN: GR7201104480000044844129310
Beneficiary: George Gkafas & Co
3. ALPHA BANK: no. Acc.: 335002101051347 IBAN: GR0501403350335002101051347
Beneficiary: Ioannis Tzoulakis
NOTE: Your order will begin preparing as soon as the money appear in one of the above accounts
What is included in the product present in the list of Wine Poems;
The list price is displayed on product searches, or showing you the product price excluding your Cart, including the selling price of the product and all the taxes charged (VAT and specially -EFK- Consumption Tax on alcohol). NOT included transport costs.